Your love for linen got another expression through hemp fabric again.
With its quality of getting softer with each wash, it sports a nice feel and touch.
Suitable for making and crafting kurtas, shirts and dresses all year round, the preferable seasons to don them would be spring and summer.
Being excellent with natural dyes, colors is not one of your worries.
Hemp Fabric Details:
- 100% HEMP
Hemp, the cannabis plant comes in the Marijuana family, which is a way towards sustainable living. This plant has multiple usage and are grown organically. Such as for clothing, nutritious food, paper, building materials and many more.
Some of the major key points of hemp are:
- Comfortable to wear
- Durable and Ruggedness
- Blends with light materials
- The more you wash it, the softer it gets.
- Need less land to be grown with no additional fertilizers or pesticides.
- Need mild climate and humid atmosphere with 50% less water than cotton
Disclaimer - white fabrics
- The actual colours may vary from the image.
- Product delivery will take 7-10 days of time.
- Prices for orders above 100 meters can be provided on request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulk orders timelines will be mentioned over the email.