Click here for bulk order, MOQ 100 meters
This is a 100% handloom fabric. The beautiful mustard colour is from azo-free dyes used at Suvetah. The fabric is soft, drapes beautifully and is apt for both winters and summers. Handwoven cotton is more breathable and flowy compared to its power loom counterparts. This beautiful fabric can be used to construct clothes as well as furnishings. Handloom fabrics are sustainable and eco-friendly and when dyed with such azo-free dyes, their carbon footprint is drastically reduced making them an apt choice for sustainability focused brands and individuals.
Yellow Jasper Fabric Details:
100% HANDLOOM COTTON
- The actual colours may vary from the image.
- Product delivery will take 7-10 days of time.
- The Fabric is dyed in batches as it is not possible to do manual dyes in single go.
- The fabric are dyed in the batches of 2 to 5 meter depending upon the weight of the fabric, reduce shrinkage 4 to 5%.
- Due to the hand-crafted method of Azo- free dyeing, each batch of the same dye might give out a slight variation in the colour.
- To customise your dyes on your choice of fabric, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.