Click here for bulk order, MOQ 100 meters
This beautiful natural block printed fabric is made from recycled cotton. Recycled cotton is generally made from pre-consumer waste of scraps. These cotton scraps are shredded into cotton fibers and then converted into cotton fabric. This helps use the scraps of cotton that would otherwise end up in landfills. While most times, recycled cotton is blended with other fabrics to restore it’s strength, this fabric is made from 100% recycled cotton. The fabric is block printed with a simple and pleasant design. It has been designed so to make the fabric flexible in its use. It can be used to construct flowy summer dresses, shirts, kurtas or even adorn homes as furnishings.
Cupid's Flower Fabric Details:
100% recycled cotton
Wash care : :
- Use ph neutral washing soap with cold water or temperature not above 30 degree.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not chlorine bleach. Wash separately.
- Do not use hot iron if needed do cold iron
- The actual colours may vary from the image.
- Product delivery will take 7-10 days of time.
- The Fabric is dyed in batches as it is not possible to do manual dyes in single go.
- The fabric are dyed in the batches of 2 to 5 meter depending upon the weight of the fabric, reduce shrinkage 4 to 5%.
- Due to the natural and hand-crafted method of natural dyeing, each batch of the same dye might give out a slight variation in the colour.
- To customise your dyes on your choice of fabric, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.