Flowing out of Assam, this is also famous as the Assam Silk. The fabric with its minimal shine and soft feel soon attracts the icons.
Known for its grandeur in sarees, Muga Silk Fabric work magnificently even for kurtas and shirts.
Don them every time you take a walk or read a book by the evening sun as they feel like magic during the summer and spring seasons.
Muga Silk Fabric Details:
- 20% TUSSAR, 80% MUGA
- WIDTH-44 inches FINISH-GREIGE
Ahimsa Silk, which is theorized by Ahimsa way of life, is a silk produced without killing the creatures, that crafted it. This silk, is a step towards appreciation and support of the beautiful soul and nature that created it. As the motto followed to produce this silk is ‘Beauty without Brutality’, we focus on creating beautiful fabrics with varied weaves such as:
- Eri silk fabric
- Muga silk fabric
- Ahimsa Mulberry silk fabric
Disclaimer - white fabrics
- The actual colours may vary from the image.
- Product delivery will take 7-10 days of time.
- Prices for orders above 100 meters can be provided on request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulk orders timelines will be mentioned over the email.
One of the best fabric to create shirts and kurta. You can buy this fabric in small to large quantity from Suvetah. Appreciate their help to choose this fabric.