The most sustainable alternate for regular canvases, our hemp canvas provides a stiff texture to the fabric.
Suitable for pants, jackets and tuxedos it could also dress your home with various furnishing.
Its excellent bond with natural dyes leaves you without a single thing to worry about.
Hemp Canvas Fabric Details:
- 100% HEMP CANVAS
- GSM- 280
- WIDTH - 58”
- FINISH - RFD
- PRICE - Rs. 870/MTR
NOTE: There is variation in the finish of the fabric in images. On order you will get RFD finish.
Hemp, the cannabis plant comes in the Marijuana family, which is a way towards sustainable living. This plant has multiple usage and are grown organically. Such as for clothing, nutritious food, paper, building materials and many more.
Some of the major key points of hemp are:
- Comfortable to wear
- Durable and Ruggedness
- Blends with light materials
- The more you wash it, the softer it gets.
- Need less land to be grown with no additional fertilizers or pesticides.
- Need mild climate and humid atmosphere with 50% less water than cotton
Disclaimer - white fabrics
- The actual colours may vary from the image.
- Product delivery will take 7-10 days of time.
- Prices for orders above 100 meters can be provided on request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulk orders timelines will be mentioned over the email.