Soft textures not only adorn you with pants, tuxedos and jackets but also furnish your home with that feel of nature.
Don them and experience wrapping a thin sheet of air around your body.
Linen Fabric Details:
- 100% LINEN
- GSM - 220
- WIDTH - 58”
- FINISH - RFD
- PRICE - RS.500/ MTR
Linen fabric is a flax-based textile that is predominantly used for homeware applications. While linen is similar to cotton, it is made from fibres derived from the stems of the flax plant instead of the bolls that grow around cotton seeds. Linen fabric are desirable in hot and humid climates.
- Highly breathable fabric.
- The high moisture-wicking .
- Low moisture-retaining.
- Low heat retention ability.
Disclaimer - white fabrics
- The actual colours may vary from the image.
- Product delivery will take 7-10 days of time.
- Prices for orders above 100 meters can be provided on request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulk orders timelines will be mentioned over the email.